Listen Here: “Called Into“
- Genesis 15:5 “And he brought him outside and said, ‘Look toward heaven, and number the stars, if you are able to number them.’ Then he said to him, ‘So shall your offspring be.’”
- God was planning to sustain a very large human population on earth. The more people there are, the more cooperation is required.
- Let me suggest that when Jesus talks about unity He means cooperation, more than agreement.
- God’s covenant requires us to not only cooperate with one another, but to cooperate with God first and foremost.
- God knows how the world works—He created it! So He knows best how to sustain human life, human culture.
Sermons are available on the website (https:www.stpaulsmarietta.org/audio). Share the link with your family and friends