Pastor

 

 

On Sunday, July 24, 2002, Rev. Phillip A. Ross was elected the 45th pastor of St. Paul’s Evangelical Church, Marietta, Ohio. Founded in 1838, St. Paul’s is in her 184th year of ministry. St. Paul’s is a member of the Evangelical Association of Reformed and Congregational Christian Churches, founded in 1980. Ross holds ministerial standing in the Evangelical Association and in the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference, founded in 1947. St. Paul’s church building was dedicated in 1850 and is among the oldest church buildings in Ohio in continuous use.

Ross was ordained to Christian ministry in 1982 at First Congregational Church, Berkeley, California, and has served churches in Berkeley, CA; St. Louis, MO; Evansville, IN; Bellefonte, PA; Devola, OH; and Vienna, WV.

Ross has published 27 books, mostly biblical commentary, and has lived in Marietta with his wife, Stephanie, since 1996.

Comments are closed.